Thursday, 17 May 2012

In The Post Today! New Dorothy Perkins Jacket.


Meet my lovely new jacket from Dorothy Perkins! Isn't it beautiful? I've been looking for a light jacket for ages to wear when it is too warm for a coat but too cold for just a cardigan, and this is just perfect. It's a very silky material but sits nicely without seeming baggy or shapeless, and the colour means it will go with absolutely anything, as well as being a nice change from blacks, greys and whites.

You can buy this online and instores right now at £40, but some sizes are already sold out so buy quick if you like it!

2 comments:

  1. It looks really nice! I'm in the market for a jacket (I've worn my cardigans to death) and this looks perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely jacket!
    im still wearing my cape coat about when im cold lol

    xoXo
    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete