Friday, 18 May 2012

Be Bold with Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliners

"These luxurious eyeliners apply as smoothly as a liquid with the precision of a pencil. They are waterproof and super long lasting with more than 8 hours wear!"

I've always loved wearing eyeliner on my waterline, especially colours, but I've always struggled with finding some that last longer than walking down the street! Now, thanks to Barry M, I can wear lovely colours all day long!

I bought 3 of the Bold Waterproof Eyeliners from Boots, £3.99 each or 3 for 2, in Purple, Gold and Silver, and boy am I impressed! They all glide on beautifully without any pressure at all but still give full colour so they will last for ages without sharpening. All the colours show as their true shade on both the skin and eyes, and the pigment is really strong so there's no worrying about the colours failing to apply the same way they look in the pencil.


I know the true test for these is the lasting power; I have only worn the purple one properly, and I applied it at around 11am and removed it at 10pm. It was applied to my waterline and lasted through watering eyes, lots of laughing, and plenty of rubbing! By 10pm there was only a little left against my lashes but to say normal eyeliner only lasts me around 3 hours, I don't think that is a problem AT ALL!

I am really impressed with these and might go and buy the other colours soon! If you, like me, like to wear colours on your waterline but it doesn't last long, then definitely try these!

What do you think of them? Have you tried them?

No comments:

Post a Comment