Thursday, 8 December 2011

New Series: Beauty School Tips

I really enjoy doing my other 3 series's but at the moment I can't take swatch photos with my rubbish camera and I am too tired after work on Sundays (anemia sucks!) to blog. I'm hopefully going to be blogging more on all my day posts after Christmas, but I also want to start this series that I have been thinking about for a while.

Beauty School Tips

What is it about? 
I've been a beauty student for 3 months now and I am always picking up tips and tricks that I can use at home, so I have decided to share them with you lot!

When will they be posted?
They will be posted on Thursdays, as often as I have time (and tips!) to post.

What will be included?
Tips about how to use products better, how to get a salon effect at home from nails to facials and treatments I love.

The first post of this will be up next Thursday, I hope you enjoy the series and get some good use of my tips :)




2 comments:

  1. looking forward to your tips, will be popping back on thursday :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete