You will need:
- A buffing block.
- A file (emery board, glass, crystal or on the buffing block).
- Cuticle Cream or cuticle remover.
- Hoof stick.
- White tip polish.
- A pinky coloured polish.
1. File your nails to what shape you like best. If you have a normal emery board remember to file one direction.
3. Use cutice cream or remover around the cuticle and up the side of the nail if you are prone to hangnails. You can also soften the cuticle by soaking in warm water whilst the cream is on.
4. Gently push back the softened cuticle with a hoof stick.
5. Using a french tip polish, paint a line across the tips, working from one end of the finger in a sweeping motion to the other. Top with a pink or clear polish.