Wednesday, 26 October 2011

15 Days to Payday Wishlist

I MISS BLOGGING!

At the moment my bedroom is a building site whilst my window is being replaced so I can't do any photo taking or really any blogging! :( I've been really missing my blog and today the urge to blog has turned into this wishlist. I know it isn't a proper blog post but I will be back as soon as possible with a few reviews and hauls :)

15 Days to Payday Wishlist

On the 10th of November I get my first paycheck from my new job, and it's alot more than I have earnt in a month before! I've got to buy christmas presents, winter clothes and some other things I've been waiting to buy but as soon as that is all gone you all know what time it will be! MAKEUP SHOPPING TIME! So since I have never really been able to just buy anything I just fall in love with I've made a little wishlist of lovely little things I want to get.

17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Deep Secret
The moment I saw this in Boots I knew I had to have it! It's an absolutely gorgeous winter shade and as soon as I can I'm running into town and buying it!


Rimmel Colour Mousse Eyeshadow
I don't know what colours I want in this yet because they all look gorgeous but I've wanted some mousse eyeshadows for a while. I think they'll be great for everyday makeup for work and college.

Maybelline Dream Touch Blush
I've never owned a cream/mousse blush so as soon as I saw the natural colours of these I decided I have to get one. I might even end up with all of them!


MUA Eyeshadow Palettes
I absolutely love my Heaven and Earth palette and use it ALL the time because the eyeshadows apply so easily and look stunning so I sort of NEED the others ;)


Revlon Facets of Fuscia
Do I even have to explain this one? EVERYONE wants this!

I will more than likely come back with much more than all this but this is just a teeny start. Now..HURRY UP PAYDAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! I'd love to get MUA palettes too :) It's awful how we can't just live without money nowadays... especially for women LOL :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my i can't get paid as well. i just started at a new job and i just wanna be paid right now lol

    ReplyDelete