The kit has quite a lot in it so I've done group photos of each section (except for the makeup because there's big bits) and tried to keep the writing to a minimum! The kit was put together by my college and was from College Kits Direct at the wallet killing price of £148.
All of the facial care products are at the college so we just get our basic equipment.
- 2 small plastic lotion bowls and 1 huge one
- 2 super soft face cloths
- Mask brush
- Sponges (which remind me of Sponge Bob Square Pants..)
- Body sorbet cream
- 3 bajillion cotton pads (500 actually).
We get a boat load of tools for this so bare with me!
- Base coat
- French pink and white polishes
- Colour polish in red, hot pink, plum, gold and glitter
- Buffer and buff cream
- (Giant) chrome nail clippers
- Nail scissors
- Cuticle cutter
- Cuticle remover (shaped like a polish)
- Pedicure rasp (aka foot grater)
- Nail pliers (scary!)
- Manicure bowl
- Sanitizer tool jar
- Emery boards, large and small
- Manicure/orange sticks.
Not much is needed for waxing and most of it is at college already so we only get:
- Plastic spatula
- Paraffin wax brush
I'm quite impressed with the makeup stuff to be honest!
- Bag with front pocket and holders/pockets inside
- Brush roll with brushes
- Disposible mascara wands
- Disposible lip brushes
- Makeup wedges
- Indented palette (tres artistique!)
- 3 foundations
- Translucent loose powder
- 3 concealers including green and lilac
- 2 mascars, brown and black
- 2 eyeliners in black and coffee
- 2 lipliners in petal and neutral
- 2 liquid liners in black and gold glitter
- Makeup palette book (thing)
Again not much we need for this.
- Eyelash tint kit with 3 colours, developer, little glass pot and brush.
- Full set of false eyelashes
- Set of individual eyelashes
- Slanted tweezers