Friday, 2 September 2011

A Little August Loves Post

I've not been wearing a lot of makeup this month since I had no wear to go (*sad face*) but there have been a few things that I have loved.

So this month I've only truly loved 3 (very different) things:
  • Models Own 4 Way Buffer
  • Burt's Bees Tinted Balm in Red Dahlia
  • Owl Watch Necklace
Models Own 4 Way Buffer
I got this in the recent 50% off sale for £1.50 (RRP £3.00) just because I needed a nail buffer. I didn't expect it to be anywhere near as great as it is! I've buffed my nails 3 days in a row now (addicted!) just because I love how well it works. I haven't used the file side because I have a crystal file but I've used all the others and the 2 that stand out loads of the Buff and Shine sides because they work so quickly and the overall look is like you have a nice clear polish on!

Burt's Bees Tinted Balm in Red Dahlia
I was sent this as an extra treat in a giveaway I won and it's the first Burt's Bees product I've used. The colour is so flattering and oh my does it leave my lips feeling so soft, even hours after the colour has worn off. This is definately a stable now and has replaced my trusty vaseline during the day!

Owl Watch Necklace
This is from Hannah Makes Things and is now one of my favourite necklaces. It's on a really long chain so it looks great over jumpers or t-shirts and makes a simple casual outfit that little bit more fashionable looking.

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try the burt's bees lip tints. I've heard so many good things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna try out the burt bee's products, They always have amazing reviews! I just need to find them near me :P

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get them from Boots for about £6 I think and they're on the website! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! I love that necklace,it's gorgeous! Thanks for telling us about a great jewellery website too!
    XxxX
    http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete