Sunday, 21 August 2011

Show and Tell Sunday - In The Post This Week

I barely ever get anything but letters about starting college, so when these came this week I was stupidly excited!
 
 

First to come was a little bunch of samples sent to me by Amarya. I haven't used any of them yet but they all look interesting and they're all organic and use really nice ingredients so one day I might do a little post on what my first impressions were of them.


Next to come was a very exciting package from Kellie (@BigFashionista): The MUA palette I won on her blog compitition! It's absolutely gorgeous and it's going to be perfect for when I start college. I can't stop looking at it!


Kellie also sent me a Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia which is bound to start a Burt's Bees love affair since it goes on beautiful and the colour looks amazing!

4 comments:

  1. I NEED that MUA palette!!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YOU DO!! :P Everyone needs this palette, there's like 5 bajillion different looks you can do with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shades from the MUA palette
    xx ali avenue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously need that MUA palette! I've seen so many good reviews on it, and now I want it badly! :) LoL. I understand what you mean when you say you can't stop looking at it. I'm planning to get lots of new things for when I go back to school this year, and it includes new clothes make-up and such things, which I just look at, because I have to keep 'em new for when I actually use them! lol. -I'm strange like that :P
    Bex xXx
    Twitter: @Bex4ever
    http://bex-4-ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete