Sunday, 14 August 2011

Season Series: Winter Part 2 by Em


Hiya, my name is Emily and I am from the blog It’s Em .

My favourite season is…well I have two actually, one being Winter and the other Summer.
The reason I like two so very different seasons is because they both offer something wonderful to my wardrobe, makeup and mood.

Part 1 - Winter

Winter to me means layers, chunky scarves, boots and fabulous knits. All things that scream cosy comfort!
It is also a great season for wearing colours that you don’t usually wear, like deep plum or burnt orange.

Stores like New Look and Boohoo have some great looks coming out for Autumn and Winter, so make sure to check out their websites. New Look ships Internationally and Boohoo only ships within Europe.

When it comes to makeup, you can play around with smokey eyes, deep coloured lippy’s and big volumised lashes.

A few products that I love for winter are

Eylure 101 Lashes – Thick volumised lashes that make your eyes look really bold and beautiful.

MAC Sweetie Lipstick – A beauty mauvey colour from the lustre range.

Collection 2000 Big Fake False Lashes Mascara – A amazing mascara that adds volume and length to your lashes instantly.

OOTD – Cosy Days In
 
I really hope you enjoyed my look and got a few tips from reading my post! My Part 2 – Summer, will be posted on the 27th so keep an eye out for it girls!

Thanks to the lovely Hayley for asking me to guest post, I loved doing it!

Much Love
xxx

PS, If you would like to get updates from my blog or my life in general add me on Twitter @emwampach. I also have a recipe sharing blog Tea a Hug from the Inside which has some great recipes, so if you a foodie like me be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for winter! I love winter fashion.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete