Saturday, 13 August 2011

Season Series: Winter Part 1 by Sophie


 

Sophie
@_sophie17

My favourite season is winter, I love the crisp weather, and snuggling up in-side after a cold, and frosty day. Winter always seems a happy time, and everyone seems to make that extra effort, so you get to know who your friends are.


In this season I love to wear long cardigans, scarves and funky jackets. Also uggs boots are a must have in winter. I wear leggings a lot I the winter, also jeans but leggings are my favourite, because when your cold you need to be comfy, well I do




My favourite makeup for this season is very sheer make-up. I like to wear just mascara, and a bit of blusher, and maybe some bronzer to make my face warm up.
I like to wear eye liner on the lower lash, as in winter I like to keep make-up minimal, and warmth maximum!


 I used dove moistureizer, which is great for those chilly days, as it keeps your face moisturized, and soft. I also used Miss sporty XX volume, this is my fave mascara, as it really lenthens your lashes, and over that I use maXfactor false lash effect.


 To see more products, and maybe the odd make-up tutorial check out my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love your second winter outfit the jacket is lovely! Also love the makeup :) very classy!

    Sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes love the 2nd outfit too!!! lovely post :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete