Saturday, 27 August 2011

Season Series: Summer Part 1 by Em

Hiya, It’s me Emily again from the blog Its Em. Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!

So as promised here is Part 2 – Summer

Summer to me means beautiful summer dresses, flowy skirts, maxi dresses and sandles. All things that scream sunshine!
Summer also means festival fashion like, flower headbands, wellies and short denim shorts. There were also some fabulous bright coral and turquoise colours this season that could brighten up even the dullest of London summer days!

Allot of stores have started stocking new season clothes but do not fear because that means…SALE TIME! There is still time girls, to pick up some really nice stuff ready for next summer at a fraction of the price. Again Boohoo (which yes is my favourite store) has great summer sales,I actually picked up the majority of my holiday wardrobe from there!

When it comes to makeup for summer I like to keep it simple and go for a light foundation or tinted moisturiser, natural eyes and glossy lips. But if you prefer you can go brighter with bold pinks, yellows and purples on the eyes or fabulous pinks, corals and reds on the lips.

A few products I am loving this summer are

Eylure 116 lahes – STUNNING natural lashes that give you beautiful length

Sleek Paraguaya Pallet – an array of beautiful peachy and coral colours

Sleek Pan Tao Blush – A stunning bright coral blush

Jemma Kidd Lipgloss in Coral – gives your lips a stunning shine and coral colour, so kissable

MAC Face and Body foundation – has a really light coverage and gives you a really fabulous glow.

OOTD – Summer on the swings


I really hope you enjoyed my 2nd look and got a few summer tips from reading my post!

Thanks again to the lovely Hayley for asking me to guest post, I loved doing it!

Much Love
xxx

PS, don’t forget to add me on twitter for updates from my blog and life. You can find me @emwampach. And I also have a recipe sharing blog Tea a Hug from the Inside which has some great recipes, so if you a foodie like me be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress, white dresses are so summery! :)Gorgeous topknot too
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete