Sunday, 21 August 2011

Season Series: Spring by Daniella


 Daniella aka Madame Gourmand
@MadameGourmand

My favourite season is spring and has been so for the past couple of years due to the fact the weather in my area has always been better than summer! I love the colours of spring, the different shades of green as the leaves grow back onto the trees, the vibrant colours of spring flowers and seeing young farm animals in the fields.


 In this season I love to wear blazers, pumps, pretty scarves and pastel shades of nail polish. Dresses worn with tights are another favourite of mine; I often adapt some of my winter and summer clothing to see me through the spring depending on the weather.

My first outfit is a simple black biker jacket from Marks & Spencer with Topshop Jeggings and Topshop pumps, this is an outfit that I would usually wear during the day in spring.


My second outfit is a spring dress that can be accessorised for day or night, the shoes and jacket used in the picture show a night out look, I like to wear a small jacket as spring evenings can often be cool. The dress and Jacket are by Michael Ambers and the shoes are from Topshop.




My favourite makeup for this season is tinted moisturiser with neutral or pastel colours; I like pinks, nudes and pale green for spring. Light lips for daytime and bronze or pinks for evening.


My top tip for spring is to start exfoliating your feet early on with dead sea salt and a rich moisturiser, the weather is often warm therefore you may need to wear sandals!

1 comment:

  1. I love nails inc polishes :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete