*I was sent these polishes as part of a goody bag giveaway that Mavala were doing for people who liked their Facebook page before a certain time on a certain day. This doesn't change my opinion on these at all and I all opinions are still my own!*
French CanCan, Liberty, La Paz.
Mavala polishes come in a huge range of colours and in every shade you can imagine! The polishes are tiny bottles at 5ml but are the perfect size if you don't get to the bottom of normal size bottles, and great if you like to keep up with trends. They have octagonal tops which are easy to grip and the brushes are a nice size to work with. The cosistency of the polish is great and French CanCan and La Paz are opaque in 2 coats but Liberty, being a nude colour, takes a few more coats.
- Great price at £2.99 each on Beauty Bay
- Amazing range of colours (over 180 in the UK!)
- Unique sized bottle which is great if you get bored of colours quickly
- Quick to apply and dry
- Opaque in just a few coats
- Not streaky
- Not too shiny but not dull either
- Bottles have a mixing ball inside
- Free from: Toluene, Formaldehyde, DBP, Paraben, Animal ingredients, heavy metals, Callophane, Camphor.
- Only available online
- Some people might find the small lid hard to handle if they're used to OPI but they're just a bit smaller than 17 polishes.
Mavala La Paz