Friday, 1 July 2011

Welcome to Poppy Red Lips!

Poppy Red Lips will soon be in full posting action!

Unfortuantly this month there won't be any EOTD, OOTD or swatches because I won't have my new camera for a few weeks. However there will be plenty of other posts this month to start this blog out into the blogging world!

What you can expect in July:


How I organise my makeup
My stash
My brushes
HG products
August wishlist
China Glaze Crackle review
Essie Matte About You review
Denman 100% Boar Grooming Brush review
Crown Brushes review
NOTDs
My facial care routine

Starting with my organisation including photos, storage options and reviews, on the 4th of July.

As soon as I have my new camera there will be lots of reviews, swatches and EOTDs coming this way!

2 comments:

  1. :) I hope to get quite a few posts in this month just to get started and used to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete