Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Stash Series #4: Nail Polishes

Stash Series #4: Nail Polishes

If anyone wants any of these in particular swatching just ask and I'll do my best!

Nail polishes are my big love in beauty. I love how easy it is to wear different colours and play with different designs without standing out too much. I currently have just over 30 polishes but I'm always buying more!

Base and top coats. (L-R) OPI Nail Envy in Matte and Original, Seche Vite Dry Fast, 17 Clear.
Special effect topcoats. China Glaze Crackle and Essie Matte About You
 Manicure Polishes. Rimmel Manicure Range in Nail Tip Whitener, French Rose and French Ivory
Nails Inc OMP and Atomic from Fabulous Magazine
China Glaze polishes in Happy Go Lucky and Liquid Leather
(L-R) Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Intense, Collection 2000 ManiFlex in Hot Purple
No7 Stay Perfect in Highland Mist and Pink Grapefruit
Barry M Nail Paint in 299 Racing Green, 273 Raspberry and 304 Mint Green
Barry M Nail Paint in 284 (no name) 262 (no name) and 161 Vivid Purple
17 Lasting Fix in Royal Rose, Peacock, Mint Choc Chip and Smoke Signal
17 Lasting Fix (1st, 2nd and 4th polishes) in Seabreeze, Tropical Island and Pink Grapefruit and 17 Fast Finish in Lilac Storm (3rd Polish)
Older 17 polishes. Lasting Fix in Amaretto (still available) and High Gloss in Candy Cane.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love nail polishes I really like ur stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) It's constantly growing!

    ReplyDelete