Monday, 11 July 2011

Stash Series #3 Part 3: Eyeliners

Stash Series #3: Eye Makeup

Barry M Kohl Penicils (no colour names on them)

Bourjois Khol & Contour: Top and bottom ones are Ultra Black (bottom one is newer with 16h wear), top middle is Noir & Blanc double ended (bought for the white) and bottom middle is Brun Design.

17 Metallic Eye pencil in Green, Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Pencil in Jungle Green, Collection 2000 Kohl Eyeliner Precision Colour in Black.

 17 Liquid Liners (top and bottom) in Teal and Cobalt Blue, Mini No7 Stay Perfect Liner with no name.


 Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black.

That's (finally) all of my eye stash! There's two more Stash Series posts to come: Nails and Brushes!

2 comments:

  1. I love the maybelline eyeliner,so intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect for tightlining! I fail at lining my top lid so I usually just use it for my waterline and tightlining :)

    ReplyDelete