Monday, 11 July 2011

Stash Series #3 Part 2: Mascaras and tools.

Stash Series # 3: Eye Makeup.

When it comes to eye makeup I seem to have more than one of EVERYTHING so this may take a while! (I have such small hands too!)

Maybelline Falsies and One by One both in Black

Barry M Lengthening Mascara in Electric Purple and Emerald Green

 
Collection 2000, Longer Lash in Ultra Black (but in a blue case!) and Colour Lash in Clear.

 17 Ultimate Length Mascara in Brown Black and Teal

 Shu Uemera Curlers and Urban Decay Primer Potion

I don't like to write really long posts so all my eyeliners will be on the next post! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the maybelline one by one! It's one of my all time favorite mascaras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! But I have a huge problem with mascaras weighing down my eyelashes because they are sooo long naturally :( I tend to just wear the clear on the tips now :(

    ReplyDelete