Saturday, 9 July 2011

Stash Series #2 - Lip Products

 #2 - Lip Products.


I've only just started my obsession with lip stuff so I don't have much, but my stash is definately growing!


Midnight Plum (338), Hollywood Red (540) and Mauve Diamonds (255).

I've got 3 Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks.
The last one is from the high shine collection and they have lovely holographic cases!

17 Showcase, 17 Vintage Lace, Unknown Bronze Shimmer.

I have 2 17 lipsticks from the Lasting Fix collection and one unknown lipstick from a gift set (might be No7).

Bourjois Rouge Hi-Tech Rose Pixel (84), Avon Anew (Invisible) Conditioning Lipstick, Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipliner Red Dynamite (021).

I have a few lipstick extras as well, including one lonely lipliner! I don't use these much but they're nice to have, especially the liptint for a long lasting look!

Avon Perfect Wear Neverending Nude, Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker Clear, 17 Very Berry, 17 In The Nude, 17 Pink Ice, Max Factor Xperience Sheer Gloss Balm Pink Opal (08).

Again, not  many glosses but glosses are always great for a more casual look than lipstick. My favourite is definately Sexy Motherpucker, it plumps so well and the effect lasts ages after the gloss. Oh and it smells of chocolate too!

Next in the series: Eye Product Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment