Thursday, 7 July 2011

Stash Series #1 - Face Products

From today to Monday I am going to post different parts of my stash for you all to see! Most of the products will be reviewed and swatched next month but if you have any questions about them just ask.

#1: Face Products.

 I don't have much face makeup so my storage is pretty tidy! I use 5/6 of these products every day and wouldn't feel right without them.

1. No7 Colour Calming Primer. I don't use this product every day because I like some of my natural colour to show through, but it is perfect for special occasions or when I know I'm going to be in lots of photos.

2. Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation in Raw Silk. This is my ultimate foundation, and after years of looking for a perfect one I won't look back!
3. 17 Shine Control Loose Powder (Translucent). I still haven't found a great translucent powder but this one is pretty good, and has lasted me ages!

4. The Body Shop Matte It Primer. This is a tiny tube (25ml) but has lasted me longer than I expected. You only need a tiny bit and it feels really nice when it's on.


5+6. Rimmel Powder Blushes in Broze and Pink Rose. These are the only blushes I own at the moment but I want loads more! These are great for adding a bit of extra colour and are really buildable and good at blending.

Next in the series: Lip makeup stash.

2 comments:

  1. Brill post I must try that Max Factor Foundation when mine runs out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I was wary about it at first because it's not a big bottle and it's around £10 I think but it lasts for ages! I love the range of colours it comes in and it looks so natural on :)

    ReplyDelete