Sunday, 10 July 2011

NOTD: Quick and easyish manicure!

The picture is a bit blury because it's so dark and I haven't cleaned my fingers yet but just thought I'd do a quick show of this before it gets ruined when I Colour B4 my hair tomorrow!

This is my first attempt at a french manicure and this is my right hand (I'm a rightie!). I saw these polishes in Boots the other day and at 3 for 2 I thought I'd give it a go!

These are all from the Rimmel Manicure range. I bought the nail tip whitener which has a very thin brush which is perfect for the tips! I couldn't decide between French Rose or French Ivory so I bought both! In the picture I'm wearing the whitener and the French Rose.

4 comments:

  1. Thats not bad for a first attempt! I find keeping my hands steady a real difficulty!

    www.iamfabulicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! :) tip whitener is such a good idea, I might have to look out for that xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I might buy this whitener to wear with other nude polishes I already have. Well done you must have a more stable hand than me! ;-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My left hand looked loads worse to say I'm a rightie! It's really good and easy to get used to, and at 3 for 2 on all Rimmel makeup you can justify the buy! ;)

    ReplyDelete