Wednesday, 13 July 2011

My Favourite Jewellery Site!

A bit of a different post now!

About a year and a half ago I discovered this site whilst looking for some individual earring designs and I instantly fell in love.


Hannahmakesthings is a site that sells beautiful and different handmade and designed jewellery from Manchester. She has lovely watch necklaces and some very different rings as well as earrings, brooches and bracelets all at great prices and very quick delivery.

Here's what I've bought so far. (Warning: some items are no longer available. If you see anything you love buy it quick because it might not be there in a few months!)

Gold Tone Ornate Tree With Bird Necklace
Currently: £8.00

Penny Farthing Choker Necklace Steampunk Style
Currently: £12.00

Wise Old Owl Gold and Cream Watch Necklace (in gold or silver)
Currently: £8.00

All of the above are currently available!
The earrings below are NOT available anymore!

Peace sign earrings
Heat colour changing turtle and heart earrings (change colour depending on body temperature)
Ladybird stud earrings

This is a must visit website for anyone who loves cute different jewellery and looking for some great little finds!

Note: All the photos were taken myself. I have not been paid/asked/told to write this post. All the jewellery was bought either by me or my boyfriend as presents. I am in no way affiliated with Hannahmakesthings.

No comments:

Post a Comment