Monday, 18 July 2011

Must Have Basics

We all have our multitude of different makeup colours, types and finishes but underneath all of that colour and perfection comes our basics. The ones we couldn't live without and help our skin look radient. I am of course talking about skin care products, and I thought I would do a little quick post of what I use to keep  my skin nice.

 Step 1 Morning and Night: Bodyshop Cucumber Cleansing Milk and Freshening Water.

Step 2 Morning: Superdrug Vitamin E SPF15 Moisturiser.
Step 2 Night: Avon Solutions Complete Balance Night Gel
Step 3 Night: Avon Planet Spa Japanese Sake and Rice Eye Cream

The above are my face care basics that I love and work really lovely. The next few are extras that I couldn't live without.

Lip care must have: Vaseline!

Hand care must have: Vaseline moisturisers.

I also LOVELOVELOVE Mud (the ones called "Mud" not just made of mud) facemasks but don't have a picture because I've ran out :(

No comments:

Post a Comment