Sunday, 10 July 2011

Just keep shopping, shopping, shopping..

After realising I won't be able to buy the camera I want any time soon (work keep cutting down my hours!) I went out and bought the makeup I had been DYING to buy!

Top: Sleek Blush in Rose Gold.

Right in the middle: Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lipglosses in Fairy Cake (left) and Cotton Candy (right).

Middle sides: Sleek Pout Polishes in Electro Peach (left) and Pink Cadillac (right).

2nd to bottom row: Sleek True Colour Lipsticks in Bare All (left) and Pink Freeze (right).

Very bottom row: Collection 2000  Precision Colour Lipliners in Clover Pink (top) and Pink Heaven (bottom)

I also bought a Leighton Denny crystal nail file and some Scott Cornwall Colour B4 Extra so I can hopefully get rid of all the layers of dye that keep showing through new dye!

I'll probably do some swatches for all of these soon. I'll try the best I can with this camera, but it isn't behaving with closeups lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment