Wednesday, 20 July 2011

EOTD + LOTD - Pretty In Pink

I'm really liking pinks at the moment, and I am not usually a pink loving girl! I think the colour looks nice on my skin tone in the sun (when it ever comes out!) so today even though it was looking like it might rain I thought I would cheer myself up and wear a bright yellow hoodie and  nice pink makeup!

EOTD



All of the eyeshadows were from the Rimmel Glam Eyes Smokey Purple quad and the mascara is Collection 2000 Colour Lash in Clear.


LOTD


I used Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker in Clear to plump up my lips for 10 minutes, then wiped it off and put on Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Cotton Candy.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the lip. I picked up the Cream Puff this week end and look forward to trying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful on :) I've got the kind of coral one too which is a really nice colour.

    ReplyDelete