Monday, 11 July 2011

Colour B4 Extra: Before and After shots

Before

 After

The pictures aren't great because of the natural copper in my hair, it's hard to get true colours in photos so I'll have to try and describe them!

Before - Dyed dark brown but was starting to shine coppery in the light.
After - Very coppery/light brown on the top, and a deeper coppery darker brown at the bottom.

I sort of have an ombre style going off right now and I don't know if I'll dye it next week or not. My roots are still showing through because it's growing back this strange almost colourless colour but they aren't as obvious as before and my hair does look a lot more natural!

If people are interested I'll do a review of this along with a step to step guide on how I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment