Monday, 4 July 2011

Beauty Storage

Up until last month all my makeup was overflowing a single small train case because I had absolutely no idea how to store all my stuff, even if my collection is still small! I know alot of people out there struggle with storage so I thought I'd do a quick post of how I store mine.


My beauty area. 

The little drawer in the desk stores my skin care products, the long drawer has hair sprays, hair brushes, makeup bags and boxed things like eye masks/wax strips. The cupboard part will store my beauty college work in. 

The HELMER stores all my makeup some which are seperated by plastic trays, and the train case is empty but is used for travelling. 

I keep all my straightners/curlers/hair dryer in the wicker box under my desk, and hair stuff and belts are in the plastic boxes on top.
Jewellery storage. 

Big earrings on the holder along with bracelets, stud earrings and spare backs are in the buddha pot and necklaces are stored on the lady stand.

Top of my drawers.

Brushes are stored in two jugs, one for eye brushes and one for face brushes. Cotton pads are stored in an old Ferrero Rocher box and foundation sponges are in a metal pen pot.


Desk: Ikea MICKE
Drawers: Ikea HELMER
Jugs for brushes: Ikea SOCKERÄRT
Jewellery Stands: Earring stand and little Buddha pot from Evolution, necklace stand was a present.
Wicker box: TKMaxx
Mirror: No7 from Boots.

2 comments:

  1. Great storage, love your desk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great desk! I <3 Ikea for beauty storage!

    ReplyDelete